It’s been a week of reflecting and looking towards the future. I’ve been thinking about how much Roo has grown this school year and how she still has a desire to attend school.
I’ve also been reflecting on choices I have made for Tigger and his school journey – hoping that I have made the right decision.
- Outstanding end of year school report (very proud mummy)
- Achieved 2nd and 4th place in her sports day races
- Received two swimming certificates
- Attended a teddy bears picnic to meet his new reception class teachers
- Enjoyed getting to visit his cousins and playing Sonic racing
- Has a new-found love of marbles