I have really noticed that it has been the last week before the half term as we are all feeling a little tired. Roo especially seems to be suffering more than normal, I had to wake her up for school on Wednesday morning at 7.30am which is unheard of!
We are looking forward to the half term though. With some much-needed days at home resting and sorting bits an pieces out before enjoying a few family days together.
- Enjoyed seeing her cousins at the weekend, catching up with them and playing minecraft
- Proud to be selected to represent her class on a trip to collect new sports shirts kindly donated by a local company
- Non-uniform pyjama day at school which meant wearing her One Direction onesie
- Loved having Mummy pop into his pre-school for a stay and play session
- Enjoying watching The Nut Job on DVD bought as a treat for being good
- Had first skype chat with Magic Nanny at the weekend, it was lovely to see him chatting away to her