Another week back into the school term and already I can see the children benefiting from being back in a routine. Whilst not every child or family works well with routine our family seems to work better when we know what is happening and when etc.
Both Roo and Tigger seem to have settled into their new classes and are making new friends (Tigger seems to love all the blonde girls in his class – what can I say he has a thing for blondes).
- Has her first school project of the year learning about the blue abyss
- Pleased to be invited to take part in football and multi skills after school clubs
- Loving holding mummy’s belly to feel Piglet kick
- Brought home his first school library book – Ssh! We have a plan
- Has eaten his snack and packed lunch at school all week
- One of three children in his class to get a reading book as he can say all his phonics and blend his sounds (very proud mummy)