It’s been a busy week in the Polka Dot Family household with family arriving back from Spain, Halloween and Roo celebrating her ninth birthday. I’ve been attempting to get organised at home for Piglet’s arrival and touch wood I think we are prepared (well as much as you can ever be prepared for a new baby).
- Loved the Halloween party that her auntie had put on for the family – lots of fun dressing up, handing out prizes and of course cuddles with Magic Nanny and Grandad
- Started a Circus Skills after school club which had her learning the correct way to hula hoop (I must get her to show me as I’m hopeless)
- Celebrated her ninth birthday which was filled with Disney Descendants and Skylanders
- After initially not liking the noise from the fireworks at the Halloween party he soon was loving the different colours and shapes they made in the night sky
- Has been so excited this week, not sure if it the return of Magic Nanny, Roo’s birthday or the countdown to his birthday at the weekend
- Proud to have his photo included on the school’s newsletter along with Mummy for the Aliens Love Underpants activity we completed before half term