- 2 free range eggs
- 2 tbsp semi skimmed milk
- About 1-2 tsp vegetable oil
- About 5g small piece of low fat butter
- 8 slices Warburtons Fruit loaf with orange
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- About 3 tsp small sprinkling of sugar
- 4 handfuls fresh cherries or berries or other fruit, to serve
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the milk and mix with afork
- Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan
- Dip a slice of the Warburtons fruit loaf with orange into the egg mixture and put straight into the pan, depending on the size of the pan you should fir 3 or 4 slices in the pan at one time. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked and golden
- Repeat with the rest of the bread and egg mixture
- Cut each slice of French toast in half sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and serve with fresh cherries or the other fruit
For more information on Warburtons or the Hi-taste, Lo-Fat 2 week eating plan please pop over to the Warburtons Facebook page.
Disclosure Policy: I received Warburtons hamper in order to take part and review the 2 week eating plan.