- 6 potatoes
- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 slices Warburtons Wholemeal bread or Warburtons White Plus (about 200g)
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp tomato puree, (about 100g)
- 3 heaped tbsp plain flour
- 2 free range eggs
- Steamed green veg e.g. green beans, to serve
- Cut each potato into about 5-6 wedges. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil in a roasting dish. Add the potato wedges to the hot dish and roast for 35 minutes until golden and cooked
- Meanwhile brush 2 baking trays with the remaining oil. Put the Warburtons bread into the blender and whizz into breadcrumbs
- Cut each chicken breast into 5-6 strips. Dip the strips in tomato puree, then flour, then egg and then breadcrumbs
- Put the chicken strips on to the trays and cook for 15-18 minutes until golden and cooked
- Serve with the potatoes and steamed green beans
For more information on Warburtons or the Hi-taste, Lo-Fat 2 week eating plan please pop over to the Warburtons Facebook page.
Disclosure Policy: I received Warburtons hamper in order to take part and review the 2 week eating plan.