For the compote:
- 500g fresh or frozen berries e.g. blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, redcurrants, blackcurrants
- 3 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp golden or white caster sugar
- 4 Warburtons Crumpets
- About 4 tsp honey, enough to drizzle a little on to each crumpet
- 4 tbsp low fat natural yoghurt
- Put the fruit into a saucepan, add the orange juice and sugar and cook gently for 5 minutes to dissolve the sugar
- Put half into a blender or into a small bowl and use a hand blender and whiz until smooth
- Put the puree back into the pan and mix with the other fruit and heat through
- Toast the crumpets in a toaster or under the grill
- Once cooked, drizzle the honey over the crumpets and serve with half of the warm fruit compote and a dollop of yoghurt
For more information on Warburtons or the Hi-taste, Lo-Fat 2 week eating plan please pop over to the Warburtons Facebook page.
Disclosure Policy: I received Warburtons hamper in order to take part and review the 2 week eating plan.