- 1 tsp olive oil
- 12 slices Warburtons White Farmhouse
- 4 free range eggs
- 6 tbsp semi simmed milk
- Large handful chopped fresh dill
- 3-4 salmon fillets (about 350g), skinned
- Large handful frozen peas (about 60g)
- A little grated Parmesan or gruyere cheese (about 15g)
- Preheat the oven 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5
- Brush the oil inside the muffin tins
- Roll the Warburtons Farmhouse White bread slices to slighly flatten and then carefully use the slices to line the muffin tins. The bread will be taller that the muffin cases making cups to hold the filling
- Mix together the eggs, milk, chopped dill and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the salmon into small pieces. Divide the salmon pieces and peas between the muffin tins. Tap with the egg mixture and sprinkle a little cheese over the tarts
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden and cooked
For more information on Warburtons or the Hi-taste, Lo-Fat 2 week eating plan please pop over to the Warburtons Facebook page.
Disclosure Policy: I received Warburtons hamper in order to take part and review the 2 week eating plan.