It’s going to be a busy week in the Boo Roo and Tigger Too household as both Roo and Tigger celebrate their birthdays (poor planning on my behalf). As much as I look forward to their birthdays I am always wary that someone else may have bought them something that I have popped away for Christmas and as I have started wrapping presents I hope I don’t have to start guessing which one is the toy I need to exchange for something else.
Many supermarkets and high street stores are continuing with their toy sales at the moment so a good time to tick off a few things from the children’s Christmas wish lists and save yourself some money at the same time.
#ToyTuesday Week Three highlights
Last week saw an array of great toy reviews link up to the #ToyTuesday linky, I especially loved reading the Skylanders Trap Team preview from The House That Never Sleeps as this is on Roo’s Christmas wish list this year, having previously enjoyed the other Skylanders games I was interested to see what was new about Trap Team. One of the toys that Tigger has been asking for is the Hot Wheels Volcano Blast after seeing it advertised on TV, I loved reading Serenity You’s review of the set and to see how it works.
#ToyTuesday host reviews
This week I am sharing with you my Orchard Toys Shopping List review (+ Giveaway!), we have several Orchard Toys games and I have to tell you we love them! As a parent the quality is fabulous, they are so durable and easy to pick up for little hands. The children love playing with them either together or altering the rules to play individually.
Whilst the nation has been going Rugby mad over the past few weeks, let’s not forget about the fun that football can add. Take a look at Mandi’s Open Goaal review to see what fun adding a football goal to the garden can be.
Joining in with #ToyTuesday
Each Tuesday the #ToyTuesday linky will be open on Boo Roo and Tigger Too and Hexmum to add your toy reviews. Please feel free to tweet us at @littleboo_21 or @hex_mum with the #ToyTuesday hashtag and we will RT your links.
- The #ToyTuesday linky opens at 7.00am every Tuesday and will close at 23.55pm on Friday
- We’d love for you to add the #ToyTuesday badge to your linked reviews (this is not essential but helps others find out about the linky and read the linked reviews)
- You are free to link up two toy reviews each week and can be old or new review posts
- Please comment on at least one of the host review links as well as two further reviews for each review link you add (let’s share the love)
- Each week the host’s will showcase their two favourite reviews from the previous linky