Whilst we all enjoy music within our family, it is Roo who really takes it to a whole new level. From the moment she could talk she has been singing along to nursery rhymes, the radio in the car and nowadays Spotify on her phone. Wanting to take her singing to the next step she has been crazing us to get her a karaoke machine. However, after looking around at karaoke machines they were all quite bulky and something that would possibly only be used a handful of times before being forgotten about.
The introduction of the Mi-Mic Bluetooth Microphone Speaker to the market this year in time for her birthday seemed like the perfect compromise. Plus as a portable microphone, speaker and LED lights all in one it means she can take it over to friends houses to enjoy as a group.
Mi-Mic Bluetooth Microphone Speaker
The Mi-Mic Bluetooth karaoke speaker allows you to play any song direct from your device. Put your favourite tune on and sing along. You can even get extra creative by adding an echo effect and distortions to your vocals. All great performers know that vocals are only a part of the complete performance and with 7 colour beat matching LED lights the Mi-Mic lets you really put on a show.
Mi-Mic Bluetooth Microphone Speaker // Features
- Bluetooth compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Charging time via USB: 2.5 hours
- Playing Time: Up to 4 hours,
- Transmission distance: 10m
- 7 LED colour beat matching lights
- FF/RW/Pause/Play buttons and volume controls
- Available in three colours: black, pink and silver
- Assembled dimensions: 8L x 8W x 24.5H cm
Mi-Mic Bluetooth Microphone Speaker // How to pair via Bluetooth
- Switch the Mi-Mic on by holding the power/lights button for a few seconds – The Mi-Mic will talk to say power on.
- Switch Bluetooth connectivity on your phone or tablet
- Looking under the available devices section on your Bluetooth menu, select Mi-Mic
- The Mi-Mic will now tell you that it is connected
- Select done on your Bluetooth menu and then access your chosen music program such as Spotify
Mi-Mic Bluetooth Microphone Speaker // Let the karaoke begin!
What can I say about the Mi-Mic other than Roo thinks that it is amazing. From the ease of setting up. To the singing into a microphone in front of her mirrored wardrobe as she practices her dance moves at the same time. To the controls at her fingertips allowing her to skip songs, turn the volume up and down (both musically and her voice through the microphone) and adding an echo into some of her favourite tunes.
As a parent, I’ll be honest and thought that the low price point of this would mean that it wouldn’t be that great quality. However, it is rechargeable (big bonus points). I can ask her to alter the volume of both the music and her distinctive singing voice. As well as connect my phone up and have a sing-song when she is at school – erm, I mean I can use it as a speaker around the house whilst I’m cleaning.
Mi-Mic Bluetooth Microphone Speaker // Where Can I Buy?
The Mi-Mic Bluetooth Microphone Speaker is priced at RRP £19.99. Available in to buy from Amazon, Smyths Toys, and all other good toy retailers.
Disclosure: We received a Mi-Mic Bluetooth Microphone Speaker FOC for the purpose of review