Have you ever had Nutella Cookies? If you have you know how delicious these cookies are. If you haven’t just wait until you try them.
The great thing about Nutella cookies it that they are easy to make. With just three ingredients the cookie batter is easy to make and the kids can help make it. Don’t be surprised if the kids are trying to sneak a lick here and there.
How Long Do Nutella Cookies Last?
These cookies, like most cookies, will last about two to three weeks when stored properly (although ours are usually eaten well before then). Store the cookies in an airtight, sealed container to prevent the cookies from getting stale. If you find that your cookies have gone stale, you can heat them, as you get ready to eat them, in the microwave for about 5-10 seconds, depending on the strength of the microwave.
How to make Nutella Cookies using just three ingredients
Oh yes! These cookies taste absolutely heavenly, are super easy to prepare and are a sure hit among kids! Utilising just three ingredients these can be whipped up for any occasion, including last-minute bake sales, birthdays or just because.
- ¾ cup of self-raising flour
- ¾ cup Nutella
- 1 egg
- Preheat an oven to 325°F.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl until a smooth, even dough is obtained. It is a good idea to have your kid work on this part since it can be really fun. If you’ve got some nuts, you can chop and add them to this mixture too!
- Roll out the dough into around 18 small balls and then place them on a baking tray lined with baking sheets, each ball flattened a bit and around 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake this for around 8 minutes
- Allow it to cool completely before you serve!
Who doesn’t love Nutella? The creamy chocolate hazelnut spread is a great sweet treat. We love Nutella and make Nutella Nest Cupcakes often. Sometimes, I want a simpler dessert and that is where these cookies come in. With these Nutella Cookies, you get that sweet treat in the perfect cookie form.