Princes Apple & Blackberry Crumble
A delicious dessert to follow a traditional Sunday lunch
Write a review
- 2 x 410g cans Princes Apple and Blackberry Fruit Filling
- 100g butter
- 150g plain flour
- 75g porridge oats
- 50g demerara or granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Cream, custard or ice cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan oven 160°C, Gas Mark 4.
- Tip the cans of Princes Apple and Blackberry Fruit Filling into an ovenproof baking dish.
- Make the crumble topping by rubbing the butter into the flour with your fingertips, until the mixture looks like fine crumbs. Stir in the porridge oats, sugar and cinnamon (if using).
- Sprinkle the topping over the fruit mixture and bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve with cream, custard or ice cream.
Boo Roo and Tigger Too https://www.boorooandtiggertoo.com/
Disclosure: I received a selection of Princes Fruit Fillings FOC for sharing some Great British Bake Off recipe ideas