Princes Summer Fruits Cheesecake
For a quick and easy dessert without the oven, try this fruity, chilled cheesecake
Write a review
- 1 x 410g can Princes Summer Fruits Fruit Filling
- 100g butter, melted
- 150g oat biscuits or digestive biscuits, crushed
- 4 leaves of gelatine, snipped in half
- 500g medium fat soft cheese
- 397g can condensed milk
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- Mix the melted butter and biscuit crumbs together. Tip them into a 20cm (8 inch) loose-based cake tin or deep flan dish and press in an even layer over the base. Chill for at least 20 minutes.
- Put the gelatine leaves into a bowl and cover them with cold water. Leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Beat together the soft cheese, condensed milk, lemon zest and lemon juice. Lift the gelatine leaves from the soaking water and transfer them to a small saucepan. Heat very gently until just melted, then add to the cheese mixture, stirring well. Pour over the biscuit base. Cover and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Carefully remove the set cheesecake from the tin. Spoon the Princes Summer Fruits Fruit Filling over the top. Chill until ready to serve.
Boo Roo and Tigger Too https://www.boorooandtiggertoo.com/
Disclosure: I received a selection of Princes Fruit Fillings FOC for sharing some Great British Bake Off recipe ideas