AD | Gifted / Affiliate Links
When it comes to making memories, I sure we can all agree that this is an important part in our lives. Making the most of everyday, capturing fun in the garden, on family adventures, celebrating milestones and holidays. Whilst these memories are made we often take a photo or two to help us recall the moment at a later date,
Those photos might be shared with loved ones on Facebook or via WhatsApp but usually only one or two from the day are shared. The rest are hidden away on our camera rolls or drives until we go in search for something. Suddenly reminded of the time when you visited a new place or a graduation was celebrated etc.
Although we are all good at creating memories it’s just as important to share those memories. With life in lockdown and family and friends apart now more than ever do we need to remember the memories we have made with each other. We have been making an effort to share our memories utilising the NIXPLAY Smart Photo Frame.
NIXPLAY Smart Photo Frame W10F
- NIXPLAY Smart Photo Frame 10.1 inch with integrated
- Infrared remote control (battery included)
- Power cable with two plug heads adapter (EU & UK)
- Wall mounting screw kit and guide
- Quick start guide
How to set up the NIXPLAY Smart Photo Frame W10F
- Attached relevant plug adapter to the power cable and plug into the NIXPLAY Smart Digital Photo Frame and switch on using the remote control
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect to your Wifi
- Download the Nixplay App onto your smartphone or tablet
- Enter the frame serial number that will appear once connected to your WiFi into the Nixplay App to pair the devices
- Once paired you are able to make ‘playlists’ (photo albums) using photos from your phone, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Flickr & Google Photos
- You can then select which ‘playlists’ you wish to show on the frame
Where to buy the NIXPLAY Smart Photo Frame W10F
The NIXPLAY Smart Photo Frame W10F is available to buy from Amazon.
Creating My NIXPLAY Story
Sharing memories with the NIXPLAY Smart Photo Frame is so easy to do. By adding photos and creating playlists via the app your photos are added wirelessly and updated in real time via your home WiFi. It’s been lovely to go back through folders within my Google Drive and create playlists. An opportunity to recall our family adventures, see how much the children have grown and changed over the years. I’ve created a few different playlists including seasonal ones for back to school (whenever they eventually return to school), birthdays and Christmas ones too.
Win a Nixplay Smart Photo Frame W10F
To help ensure your memories are shared and not stored away we have a Nixplay Smart Photo Frame W10F to giveaway.
Prize: Nixplay Smart Photo Frame W10F
To enter simply complete the Gleam widget below, all entries are optional and each one completed will gain you more entries into the random draw.Nixplay Smart Photo Frame W10F