It’s the beginning of March already, I’m not entirely sure where the beginning of the year has gone. Before I know it will soon be time for the children to break up from school for the Easter holidays. Although before Easter comes an important date in on all Mum’s calendars… Mother’s Day.
The one day of the year were we are told just how special we are and how much we are loved by our children and in turn we pay the favour back to our own Mum’s. Now that Roo is getting older she loves to plan what we do on Mother’s Day, from secret chats with Daddy and her asking me questions about perfume, my favourite place to eat etc.
Tigger isn’t too sure what Mother’s Day is until he saw an advert on TV advertising Mother’s Day gifts, I explained that it meant he had to buy me a present…
Tigger: what present do you want?
Me: something purple? (I do love purple)
Tigger: (thinks for a second) ok I’ll get you something purple but the next day is Tigger’s day so you have to buy me a present
Can’t argue with that logic!
I’ve been thinking about what gift I’d like to find come Mother’s Day morning, thanks to Moonpig’s Mother’s Day gifts I’ve found a few things that I like and maybe one or two that I could order for my Mum…
1. Miss Patisserie Bath & Body Gift Box – I’m thinking that this cute hamper full of bath time loveliness rustled up by the ‘chefs’ at British company Miss Patisserie would be lovely for my Mum. Complete with body scrub, shea butter soap and bath soak, conditioning balm for lips and cuticles and a big pink bath fizzy Ball, what better way to relax and unwind.
2. Miss Patisserie weekend in Provence – The unapologetically girly, the ‘Weekend in Provence’ kit from Miss Patisserie is a genius present for any Mum who’s partial to a little pampering (aren’t we all?)
3. Melting Moments – As soon as I saw this indulgent hot chocolate gift set I thought of Roo and I sitting curled up on the sofa enjoying hot chocolate whilst Tigger nibbled on the cookies
4. Montezumas Cook Book Hamper – I love chocolate! Instead of eating the chocolate straight out of the packet this hamper would give me some fabulous ideas on how I could incorporate it into some delicious treats… which I can then eat!
5. Girls Night In – This might not be the obviously choice for a Mother’s Day gift but having the opportunity to enjoy some one on one time with with Roo would be lovely and this hamper offers a great way to do that. Filled with make your very own neon friendship bracelets, retox pamper pack; with a mask for your face, hair, eyes and feet along with a nail care kit, pink & yellow duo nail pens and nail polish remover pads.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you in collaboration with Moonpig.com