What a week I’m quite pleased to say it is Friday and the weekend is just around the corner. With after school activities starting this week it has meant that we’ve really had to get organised and into a routine.
- Has found a love of sport, and has started playing hockey and football
- Enjoying listening to her new One Direction and Katy Perry CD’s both at home and in the car – at high volume!
- Loving that she has been placed on the Jacqueline Wilson reading table (her favourite author)
- Is loving family trips to the kids club at our local cinema to watch a new movie each weekend
- Superheroes all the way – dressing up and turning into Iron Man, Spiderman or even Captain America
- Learning all about Cinderella at pre-school