I look at Roo and Tigger sometimes and wonder just how I managed to get such fabulous children. Whilst they have their moments they are on the whole good children.
This past week they have understood that I have not been able to do much with them as I’m too heavily pregnant and have enjoyed some sofa snuggles and a couple of Christmas movies (yes I know it’s only November).
- Enjoyed a sleepover at her auntie’s house
- Disappointed that football club has finished due to the dark nights
- Completed her astronomy badge at Cub Scouts
- Enjoying watching different Christmas movies
- Loving his ‘homework’ of practising his handwriting and phonics
- Has been building train tracks around his Minecraft world