This week is a week that I have looked forward to and also dreaded in equal measure. This week we sat Roo and Tigger down and explained that we were expecting a new addition to the family. Thankfully they took the news much better than I had anticipated and we are now looking forward to becoming a family of five.
- Has been selected to sing in the school choir at a local theatre event in July
- Excited at the prospect of being a big sister again (although she is hoping for a sister called Buttercup)
- Enjoyed a trip to our local fire station with her Cub Scout group (she even sprayed a fireman with water)
- Received his admission paperwork for starting Reception class in September (*sobs*)
- Has discovered how to try to manipulate me in order to get his own way (cheeky monkey – it’s not working)
- Currently only wanting toast with butter or chips to eat (lord give me strength)