This week as felt like it has gone on forever. A combination of lots to do at home with our home renovations finally entering the home stretch with painting almost finished and new carpets laid. Whilst at work it has been a quiet week which has made my days feel like were never going to end – I much prefer to be busy than not.
- Selected to take part in the Wiltshire Cup at Cub Scouts
- Left her homework to the last minute (much to my annoyance)
- Pleased to get her room back with Tigger being able to sleep in his own bed since July
- Enjoyed Mummy coming into his class to help with reading
- Asking to play Minecraft whenever he possibly can
- Starting to come down with a cold, has had swollen eyes and a snotty nose most of the week