March seems to be a busy month for us. When I look at our family calendar there is something planned every weekend and most days have something on at pre-school, school or work.
This past week as been no exception with cinema trips, activity sessions and the usual after school clubs.
- Enjoyed meeting children’s author and illustrator Sophy Henn
- Finally got into the school choir (with her distinctive voice), although her teacher has advised she sings with others rather than have a solo
- Was made sixer (team leader) at Cub Scouts
- Finally managed to watch Paddington at the cinema and loved every minute of it
- Has been looking in Roo’s information books for pictures of space
- Enjoyed a wondered evening at the Warner Bros. Studio Tours for the launch of Hogwarts Express (he does love his trains)