Grab your bucket of fresh blueberries and get ready to take advantage of summer’s favourite small berry with these 20 scrumptious blueberry dessert recipes. From cupcakes to pies, from cobblers to scones, these recipes are designed to help you incorporate this tasty berry into a variety of sweet treats. Even frozen treats such as ice cream and popsicles are delicious ways to enjoy the juicy flavour of blueberries.
Don’t have fresh blueberries on hand? Just use frozen, which will work well in most of these recipes. Whether you want to whip up a quick batch of muffins or make a decadent blueberry swirl cheesecake, these 20 blueberry recipes will help you make a truly scrumptious dessert!
20 dessert recipes using blueberries
- Glazed lemon blueberry scones! Made with yogurt to keep them light and fluffy. Easy food processor dough.Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes by Handle The Heat – Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes are perfectly tender and moist with tons of fresh lemon and blueberry flavours, plus an easy swirled buttercream that will impress everyone!
- Blueberry Almond Crisp by Cookie And Kate – This amazing blueberry crisp recipe is the perfect summertime dessert! It’s easy to make with blueberries, maple syrup, lemon, oats and almonds. It’s gluten-free, too!
- Blueberry Muffin Cake by A Spicy Perspective – Blueberry Muffin Bundt Cake: Simple and sweet blueberry cake loaded with blueberries and lemon zest. Topped with a buttermilk glaze and crispy crumbly oats.
- Best Blueberry Pie Recipe by Brown Eyed Baker – The best recipe for a blueberry pie that I have ever made!
- Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake by Sally’s Baking Addiction – Ultra creamy homemade cheesecake swirled with sweet blueberry sauce. All on top of my favourite buttery graham cracker crust.
- Blueberry Crumble Recipe by Natasha’s Kitchen – This blueberry crumble has layers of plump and juicy blueberries covered with a crumbly topping and piled high with vanilla ice cream (sigh…).
- Blueberry-Basil Swirled Ice Cream by Floating Kitchen – The blueberry-basil sauce is more tart than sweet, so it provides a great contrast to the ice cream itself.
- Blueberry Coconut Ice Pops by The Little Epicurean – Refined sugar-free and dairy-free, these blueberry coconut ice pops make a healthy and satisfying summer treat. With only a handful of ingredients, they’re a breeze to make!
- Lemon Blueberry Loaf Cake by Two Peas And Their Pod – Lemon Blueberry Loaf Cake-this light and lemony loaf cake is bursting with blueberries. Enjoy a slice for dessert today!
- One Bowl Blueberry Muffins by Zesty Olive – These Blueberry Lemon Muffins with Lemon Glaze are easy to make and will be a family favourite! Gluten-Free option available.
- Lemon Blueberry Scones by Simply Recipes – Glazed lemon blueberry scones! Made with yoghurt to keep them light and fluffy. Easy food processor dough.
- No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake by Bakerita – This No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake is a beautiful and easy-to-make Paleo-friendly + vegan cheesecake made with soaked cashews! The cheesecake layers are lusciously smooth and creamy with a tart, fruity topping.
- Blueberry Hand Pies by Like Mother Like Daughter – For the blueberry pie lovers we have a handheld blueberry pie with a perfectly flaky crust and sweet real blueberry filling just for you. You are going to love it!
- Baked Blueberry Sour Cream Donuts by Baking A Moment – Bake up a special Breakfast Treat for your loved ones today! Tender Sour Cream Donuts, with Summer’s Best Blueberries Baked In, and a gorgeous Blueberry Glaze!
- Blueberry Puff Pastry Tarts by Saving Dessert – Blueberry Puff Pastry Tarts with Lemon Cream – a light and flavourful company-worthy dessert that’s easily made ahead and assembled just before serving.
- Brown Sugar Blueberry Cookies by How Sweet Eats – Certain things happen when you bake cookies that taste like muffins. Blueberry cookies, to be exact.
- Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars by The Girl Who Ate Everything – These Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars with a buttery shortbread crust are the perfect summer treat.
- Blueberry Coconut Bundt Cake by Life Love And Sugar – This Blueberry Coconut Bundt Cake is moist, delicious and a new favourite flavour combination for me.
- Blueberry Pie Bars by Averie Cooks – These pie bars are one of my all-time favourite frozen blueberry recipes! They have the flavours you love in a blueberry pie, but you don’t have to mess around with homemade pie crust.
- Blueberry Cupcakes With Lemon Curd Filling by OMG Chocolate Desserts – Fresh Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Curd Filling make the perfect summer dessert. Pop these babies in the fridge and they’ll refresh you just as well as ice cream!