AD | Affiliate Links
Easy and cute, this Easter Macaroon recipe is perfect for sharing during the holiday. Loaded with the classic coconut flavour I crave in macaroons and topped with sweet candy, this is an Easter treat everyone will be thankful for!
Why you need to make Easter Macaroons
Easter is coming and I have so many sweet plans for the celebration! I’m starting off with my oh-so-cute and oh-so-easy Easter Macaroons.
For the macaroon/base portion of this recipe, all it takes is two ingredients: shredded coconut and condensed milk. Yes! It really is that simple.
What I love about this recipe is that you can totally get creative and use your imagination! For the sweet centre, I opted for yellow candy melts. However, you can use any colour you wish! For the Easter Macaroons, I recommend sticking with a pastel theme, to stay true to the holiday’s colour scheme.
How to make Easter Macaroons
- 3.5 cups shredded coconut
- ¾ cup condensed milk
- Parchment paper
- Muffin pan
- ½ cup yellow candy melts
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 36 candy eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Cut your parchment paper into 12 squares, about 3x3in in-size. Line each cavity of the muffin pan with your square parchment pieces and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together coconut and condensed milk.
- Using two spoons, scoop the coconut mixture into each lined muffin section, filling it up about 2/3 of the way. Use the back of your spoon to create an indent in the centre of each unbaked macaroon.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, you’ll want the edges to be brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a cutting board. In the meantime, place candy melts and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 20-second intervals until completely melted.
- Pour melted candy into the centre of each macaroon. Top each one with 3 candy eggs and allow to set. Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 327Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 143mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 3gSugar: 40gProtein: 3g
Want more Easter Recipe Ideas?
- Easter Chick Sugar Recipe
- Fruit Bowl Dino Egg Rocky Roaaard recipe
- 14 Bark Recipe Ideas
- Carrot Cake Cookies
- Sweet Sugar Cookie Bites
Be sure to save this to your Easter-themed Pinterest board