The first half term of the school year is completed. Tigger has settled into full-time school without batting an eye. He has enjoyed getting to know his new environment, teachers and classmates. Roo has returned with the same enthusiasm for school as she has always had.
It certainly makes my life easier knowing that they are happy at school.
- Received a glowing report from her teacher at parents evening
- Received her Pioneer badge from Cub Scouts
- Has been enjoying her early mornings with Daddy before Tigger and I get up.
- Enjoyed his Aliens wear underpants activity session at school
- Loving his new underpants (trucks) ‘just like Daddy wears’
- Looking forward to his cousins coming to stay at the weekend