The summer holidays are in full swing. Whilst children are planning what kind of fun they can have today and parents are busy planning the back to school shopping, from school shoes to uniform there is lots to sort out. One thing parents might not have given much thought to is revamping their little ones Micro Scooters.
Roo moves up to junior school in September and can finally be allowed to take her Maxi Micro Scooter to school with her (currently I have to ride it home as the infant school has no bike/scooter storage available). So a couple of things I need to do before the school term is to register her Micro Scooter as well as buy her a lock so that she can secure it at school.
With Micro Scooters being so hard-wearing you might not think that you need to update them however variety is the spice of life so adding a few accessories can allow your child to mix and match depending on their mood. So how best to revamp your scooter for the new school term?
By simply changing the deck of your Mini or Maxi Micro Scooter you have instantly made a big difference in how it looks. With 14 different colour options to chose from the big decision is narrowing it down to just one.
Micro Handle Grips
Who said that handle grips have to be the same colour? Why not mix things up a little and go for complementary colours or go wild and chose two completely different colours.
Bags & Bottle Holders
If your school run is anything like mine you will probably be the one carrying all the school bags. To save your arms and let your little ones gain some independence add a Micro handbag, backpack or bag so that they can carry their own books and bits.
Bells, Lights & Locks
Whilst scooters are good fun and a great source of exercise for little ones we do need to make sure that they are safe. Adding a funky coloured bell will make sure that they are heard when they are scooting along and can warn anybody before they knock them over. Lights come in a range of colour options and allow your little one to continue scooting when the darker mornings and nights are upon us. Micro Scooters are an investment, they are a quality scooter so why risk loosing it just because you didn’t use the correct lock.
To get you all ready for back to school Boo Roo and Tigger Too have teamed up with Micro Scooters to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a £30 voucher to revamp your scooter.
To enter simply take a look at the at the Micro Scooters revamp range and tell me what you’d spend your £30 voucher on, then complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Additional optional entries are also available.
Closing date: Friday 22nd August 2014 @ 23.59pm
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- One entrant shall receive a £30 voucher for Micro Scooters subject to availability.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- Winners are required to make contact within 28 days, if a winner fails to respond a new winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I have received no financial or product compensation for this giveaway, just sharing the love