The Boo Roo and Tigger Too household welcomed the delivery of a HP Envy 4500 e-All-in-One Printer. I love getting new technology but I am always a little weary of how to set it up and how best to us it, so I’ve put together a little guide to how I set up our new printer and how to make the most of it.
What’s in the box?
- 1x HP Envy 4500 e-All-in-One Printer
- Black Ink Cartridge
- Colour Ink Cartridge
- Software CD
- Printed Guide
- Setup Manual
- Power Cord
HP Envy 4500 key features:
- 2-sided Printing
- Legal Size Flatbed Scanner
- Borderless (Up to 216 x 297mm)
- Compatiable with HP ePrint app
HP Photo Creations
HP ePrint key features:
- Print from your smartphone or tablet locally over Wi-Fi, virtually anywhere via the Cloud to a web-connected HP ePrint printer, or directly to an HP wireless direct supported printer.
- Print photos, PDFs, web pages, and Microsoft Office documents.
- Share and print documents, photos, or content from other Android apps with HP ePrint.
- Need to print while on the go? Locate and print securely to thousands of HP Public Print Locations worldwide.