AD | Affiliate Links
Looking for the best crockpot creamy kielbasa pasta recipe?
This recipe is easy to make and tastes amazing. Make it for an easy weeknight dinner.
When it comes to easy dinners, I think the crockpot is a cook’s best friend. It makes cooking a breeze and it lets me make a dinner the family will love without keeping me in the kitchen all day. If you are looking for a simple, delicious meal idea, you have to try this creamy kielbasa pasta.
How Long Does Creamy Kielbasa Last?
When you make this dinner, you might find that you have leftovers. In that case, you will want to keep the leftovers in the refrigerator. The leftover creamy kielbasa and pasta will be good for about 3 to 4 days when stored properly. Make sure to keep it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
How to Reheat This Creamy Pasta Dish
When you are reheating the leftovers of this creamy pasta recipe, you can reheat it in the microwave or you can heat it on the stovetop. Oftentimes, when I am reheating, how I reheat it depends on how much is being reheated. If it is only a portion, I tend to use a microwave or if I am heating the entire batch, I like to do so on the stovetop.
Can This Recipe be Frozen
If you have extras of this kielbasa recipe that you will not be able to finish before it goes bad, you can freeze this as a freezer meal. Move the leftovers to a freezer bag or an airtight container. I like to use freezer bags because it lays flat in the freezer and takes up less space. It also makes it easier to stack in the freezer. The meal will last about 3 months in the freezer before it goes bad.
What to Serve with this Meal
When I am making this crockpot creamy kielbasa pasta, I like to make a simple side salad or make vegetables on the side. Another delicious idea is to have bread on the side. The bread is perfect for dipping into the creamy sauce. You can also add vegetables directly into the meal. If you choose to add the vegetables directly to the crockpot, you want to wait until the last 30 minutes of the cooking time. You might want to increase the sauce ingredients if you want to make sure you have extra sauce and to keep the pasta from seeming dry.
How to Make Crockpot Creamy Kielbasa Pasta
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 13oz Package Kielbasa
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Box Noodles
1. Boil your noodles as per the instructions on the packet, once cooked drain and then place them in your crockpot
2. Slice up the Kielbasa into relatively thin slices and place in the crockpot with the noodles
3. Pour the chicken broth over the noodles and Kielbasa in the crockpot
4. Do the same with the heavy cream
5. Finally, add in the Parmesan cheese
6. Mix well, place the lid on the crockpot and cook on low for 3hrsMix well, place the lid on the crockpot and cook on low for 3hrs6. Mix well, place the lid on the crockpot and cook on low for 3hrs
7. Serve & enjoy!
Recipe card – Crockpot creamy kielbasa pasta
Crockpot Creamy Kielbasa PastaCourse: MainCuisine: Italian
If you are looking for a simple, delicious meal idea, you have to try this creamy kielbasa pasta.
1 Cup Chicken Broth
13oz Package Kielbasa
2 Cups Heavy Cream
3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Box Noodles
- Boil your noodles as per the instructions on the packet, once cooked drain and then place them in your crockpot
- Slice up the Kielbasa into relatively thin slices and place in the crockpot with the noodles
- Pour the chicken broth over the noodles and Kielbasa in the crockpot
- Do the same with the heavy cream
- Finally, add in the Parmesan cheese
- Mix well, place the lid on the crockpot and cook on low for 3hrs
- Serve u0026 enjoy!