How can it be Friday already? The past week seemed to have pasted me by in a blur of family days out. I’ve managed to confused myself on what day of the week it is by switching my usual Monday work day for Tuesday.
Roo and Tigger have been kept busy with a couple of days out with both myself and Daddy. An air of cheekiness seems to have got into their bones this week as they have been a mixture of funny acts, cute looks and mischievous ways.
- Loved seeing the Meerkats at Banham Zoo, taking photos for her school project
- Enjoyed bumping into friends whilst on a trip to the SEA LIFE Centre with Daddy
- Shoe shopping with Mummy… need I say more!
- Touched a starfish at our local SEA LIFE Centre
- Really loved seeing the giraffes at Banham Zoo
- Has loved Daddy being home all week