I know I keep saying this but this week really has flown by. It is already Friday and the weekend is ahead of us (yay). We’re on countdown to the summer holidays now and I can’t wait to have some time with Roo and Tigger without having to worry about school and work.
- Received three new badges at Cub Scouts
- Thrilled to have taken part in a community sports foundation football festival at Carrow Road
- Looking forward to a sleepover at her Aunt’s house
- Has found his funny bone this week and has been a constant source of entertainment
- Enjoying his new class story – Dinosaur Roar!
- Upset not to have been going to Football with Roo