Another week coming to a close, another week that has gone in the blink of an eye. I don’t feel I have achieved very much at all this week. The children seem to have had one of those weeks were they are getting on each others nerves. With calls of ‘MUM! Tell him/her!’ shouted around our house (lord knows what our neighbours must think of us).
- Enjoyed having her friend over for a sleepover, eating pizza, watching movies and creating dance routines
- Finally got to watch Tinkerbell and The Legend of The Never Beast at the cinema
- Loved dressing up for World Book Day as Cleopatra
- Enjoying learning all about space, aliens and astronauts at pre-school
- Showing his cheeky personality more this week, especially when it comes to winding Roo up
- Exchanged his World Book Day voucher for The Dinosaur That Popped A Lot!