Another week and another November birthday to celebrate. This time it was Tigger’s turn to have the spotlight on him for the day (much to Roo’s dismay). I really should plan my babies birthday’s better as having two birthdays in three days leads to a hectic time in the Polka Dot Family – luckily my prediction that Piglet would arrive three days after Tigger’s birthday hasn’t come true so we’ll have at least a few extra days to prepare for her November birthday next year.
- Has been giving us dramatics at bedtime, despite going at the same time as usual – it hasn’t gone down well and after a good talking to she realises that if she plays up she goes earlier the next night
- Enjoying her new Romans project at school and has been learning about Roman Numerals
- Took part in the Children In Need BBC Look East children’s choir broadcast live from the Hippodrome Circus in Great Yarmouth (very proud of my little superstar)
- Celebrated his birthday with lots of LEGO, Thomas & Friends and some fabulous books
- Has started to come out with some unusual sayings including ‘what the heck?’ (not sure where he has picked that one up from
- Earned star of the week at school for his joined up handwriting