It’s been a very busy week at work, with many changes happening – I feel as though I’ve been dragged through a bush backwards. A full week back at school for the little ones which seems to have made them more tired than usual but at least we only have a week to go until half term.
- Sent postcards to her class teacher, Granny and Daddy whilst we were in London at the weekend
- Is really enjoying her swimming lessons at school, learning different strokes and collecting objects from the floor
- Was star of the day in class and really enjoyed helping the teachers and her classmates
- Enjoyed an extra special birthday party at the weekend – Thomas’ VIP birthday party
- I paid his final pre-school bill this week – how can it be that he is starting school in September?
- Fell over and hurt is hand and knee, whilst he refused to let me look at it he was happy for Roo to look after him (that’s me down the pecking order)