A common theme is occurring in my changing faces posts where I moan about how time is flying by and another week has gone as quickly as it arrived and this week is no different. I honestly have no idea where this week has gone.
- Loved watching herself on the BBC Children in Need coverage (we are so very proud of her)
- Started learning new songs in the school choir for the Christmas concert
- Has started taking on more chores at home (the responsibility that comes with turning 9)
- Has decided that when we have a boy baby we should call him Jesus (three guesses what he is learning about at school)
- Loving his new Hot Wheels track
- Discovered that his actions have consequences and losing his Netflix privileges is truly devastating