It’s been an emotional week all round. Roo appears tired as the end of the first term approaches and refuses to admit it leading to tensions. Tigger has been coming down with a cold so is feeling sorry for himself whilst I have just finished work and feeling emotional about the times ahead.
- Gained her Go-Go Dragon badge at Cub Scouts for spotting the different dragons around Norwich over the summer
- Designed a booklet for her ‘The Blue Abyss’ school project
- Has started counting down the days to her birthday (and reminding me at least twice a day)
- Has eaten his lunch at school all week apart from today – offering various excuses as to why he hasn’t eaten it
- Discovered the LEGO Ninjago series on Netflix
- Escaped his flu vaccine as they hadn’t arrived at the surgery (ssh don’t tell him it’s rebooked for two weeks time)