It’s been a funny week this week as Mr Boo has been away with work. The house has felt strangely empty without him here. It’s been a busy week however so we have managed to keep ourselves busy between school events, dentist appointments and hospital check ups.
- Thrilled to be invited to take part in a community sports foundation football festival at Carrow Road
- Loved getting to sleep in Mummy’s bed whilst Daddy has been away
- Graduated from the Children’s University at the UEA
- Had a few days off pre-school after becoming poorly (again)
- Finally had a haircut – who knew that there was a little boy hiding underneath all that hair
- Hasn’t stopped playing with his new Hot Wheels track – even asking to get it out before breakfast!