We are gearing up for World Book Day in the Boo Roo and Tigger Too household. As yet we haven’t heard whether the school are letting the children dress up on Thursday 3rd March but as ever it will be a last minute notification if they do.
I’m lucky in that both Roo and Tigger love books and whilst Tigger is still in the early stages of his reading journey I can see that he enjoys being able to find out the information for himself rather than having to sit and listen to someone else read to him.
To celebrate World Book Day, I’ve recently taken the children to the a Viking’s Guide to Deadly Dragons at Norwich Castle to show them all about the books behind the marvellous film. With the children loving all things Star Wars it looks like I am on costume making duty so I’ve been searching the internet for ideas on easy to make Star Wars costumes.
Do you children dress up for World Book Day?
#ToyTuesday Week Fourteen Highlights
One of the things I love about the #ToyTuesday linky is that I get to learn about different toys to the ones that my children love. Last week the lovely Days In Bed gave me an education in Shopkins – what they are and why kids love them.
#ToyTuesday host reviews
This week I’m sharing with you the DesignaFriend Collection something that Roo has loved for a couple of years, throughout the year, she saves her money up and purchases something new to add to the collection.
This week Mandi is sharing her Cool Creations Daisy Chain review, a fun looking set that allows kiddies to make their own everlasting daisy chains.
Joining in with #ToyTuesday
Each Tuesday the #ToyTuesday linky will be open on Boo Roo and Tigger Too and Hexmum to add your toy reviews. Please feel free to tweet us at @littleboo_21 or @hex_mum with the #ToyTuesday hashtag and we will RT your links.
- The #ToyTuesday linky opens at 7.00am every Tuesday and will close at 23.55pm on Friday
- We’d love for you to add the #ToyTuesday badge to your linked reviews (this is not essential but helps others find out about the linky and read the linked reviews)
- You are free to link up two toy reviews each week and can be old or new review posts
- Please comment on at least one of the host review links as well as two further reviews for each review link you add (let’s share the love)
- Each week the host’s will showcase their favourite reviews from the previous linky