This week has seen us return to reality, the morning rush, the school runs and back to work. It is something that I personally have detested all week – I feel as though I haven’t seen Roo and Tigger all week and I’m missing our family days together (how long until half term?).
- Pleased to be back at school to see her school friends and teachers
- Enjoyed her first swimming lesson at school
- The warmer weather has allowed her to finally showcase her love of dresses
- Learned that he’ll be joining Roo at her school come September
- Starting to play up at bedtime with a cheeky look upon his face as he says ‘but I don’t want to go to bed!‘
- Enjoying spending time at The Waterways after school