The New Year bells have finished ringing and we have welcomed friends and loved ones into 2022. There is no doubting that the past few years have been difficult for us all. Life in lockdown continuing in one form or another since March 2020. But let’s not dwell on the past and let us look forward to the future.
We are here poised at the beginning of a new calendar, the days, weeks and months ahead are unknown but why not think about 22 things you’d like to achieve in 2022. Whether these are tasks, goals, learning something new, the world is your oyster!
What do you want to achieve in 2022?
To help you with ideas of things you’d like to achieve in the year ahead, I thought I would share with you my list of things broken into four different areas of my life to see what I’m looking to focus on this year.
Travel – places to visit
- Barry Island
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Girl’s theatre trip to London
- Update Piglet’s bedroom
- Photo memories
- Update lounge – curtains, feature wall, accessories
- Scrub patio and pathways (I’ve only had the supplies in the garage for two summers!) Blogging 101 | 3 Top Social Media Schedulers
- Lose weight
- Increase fitness levels
- Become a better friend
- Get outside more
- Head ‘up north’
- Schedule family fun (games/film nights)
- Date nights with What The Dad Said
- One on one time with each of the children
- Take more random photos
- Resize images to reduce server space and load time
- Check SEO settings on posts to gain green status on RankMath
- Upload posts to social media scheduler (and then do it constantly)
- Guest post on other sites