I was tagged by the lovely Budgeting Mum, who has inspired me to sort out my junk and sell it on various websites in order to save up for all the things I want.
- You must post these rules
- Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog
- Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post
- Let each blogger know you’ve tagged them
1. Tea or coffee?
I don’t actually drink either of these, I’m a cold drink kinda gal but if it’s cold I’ll treat myself to a hot chocolate (I know how to live).
2. When did you first realise you’re turning into your mother?
When I heard some of things I say to my own children.
3. How many children have you got?
Two, Roo who is 5yrs (going on 50!) and Tigger who is 15mths
4. What time is bedtime?
For me or the children? Well I like to have the kids in bed for 7pm and me… well anytime after 10pm (I’m always so tired).
5. How do you escape being a Mummy if at all?
Work… It’s loving being able to think about something other than childcare, nappies and toys.
6. Where would you love to go on holiday if money was no object?
New York at Christmas, I’d love to see all the wonderful Christmas displays.
7. One thing you would like to achieve this year
Getting into my size 12’s.
8. Are you planning anymore children?
No, this has been a difficult decision but we are happy with two.
9. Starter or dessert?
Silly question… Dessert everytime (hence the no longer fitting size 12’s!).
10. Who’s your idol?
This is a difficult one, I’d probably say either Davina McCall (she is just so lovely) or my best friend, day or night she is always there and nothing is ever too much for her.
11. Chinese or Indian?
Chinese, I don’t like anything spicy so tend to stick to chicken chow mein and egg fried rice.
- How old were you when you had your first child?
- Are you an only child? or one of many?
- If you could do any job in the world what would it be and why?
- Coca Cola or Pepsi?
- What is your favourite film?
- Bikini or swimsuit?
- What is your favourite sweet treat?
- Do you believe in Father Christmas?
- What is the oldest item of clothing you own?
- Which celeb would you like to swap lives with (just for a day)?
- How did you meet your best friend?
I’m not sure I can tag 11 people, but feel free to answer my questions even if you are not tagged (please leave me a comment with a link so I can check out your answers)