Late last year I showcased the Lamb & Bear leggings range on here. With Piglet modelling two of the designs from the current range – Stevie Stegosaurus Purple Rain and Leopard Prowl Snow Leopard. Since featuring the funky leggings on the site I have had a number of comments both via my social media accounts and in person as to where we bought them and why we choose Lamb & Bear leggings.
Whilst I love to dress Piglet in dresses and tights, they are sadly not all that practical especially when she is crawling around the floor. Leggings and a top are so much more practical for her, but I don’t want to pop her in any old boring leggings. I still want to be able to add flair and funkiness to her everyday wardrobe. Lamb & Bear leggings enable me to do that.
Why we choose Lamb & Bear Leggings
- 100% cotton – with each of my children suffering from dry, sensitive skin I always need to make sure that fabric isn’t going to irritate.
- Sizing – although I’d recommend purchasing the next size up if you are buying for a little one under 12m, the leggings have been designed with chunky thighs and nappies in mind.
- Wash and wash again – I can’t tell you the number of times Piglet has worn her leggings but they wash so well. Keeping their shape and size as well as remaining as soft as the day we received them. Plus the design hasn’t faded, it hasn’t peeled off – it simply looks like new.
- Designed with love – whilst major retailers can commission designers to create a range that might look great but lacks the personal touch. Alex hand designs each of the different animals within the range so you know that you are getting that personal touch and love with each new design.
- Funkiness – Rather than buying off the peg in the nearest supermarket, Piglet is able to wear something that is funky, original unlikely to be worn by someone else at the same baby group (well, until they all ask me where I bought them and then they suddenly all end up with coordinating leggings).
And that is why we choose Lamb & Bear Leggings… and you should too.
Boo Roo and Tigger Too are delighted to be able to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of Lamb & Bear leggings (winner to select design and size – subject to availability).
To enter simply pop over the Lamb & Bear shop and leave me a comment telling which is your favourite design. Then complete the Gleam widget below:
Disclosure: This is a featured giveaway