This week has been a learning experience for us all. As a family we have adjusted to having both Roo and Tigger in full-time education. I have had to loosen my grip on the reins and realise that my children are growing up (much faster than I would like). Roo has adjusted to new friendships, teachers and that being the oldest comes with responsibility. Whilst Tigger has had to learn what it is like to go to school all day, every day and that he can’t come home for lunch with Mummy.
- Attended your first school trip of the year
- Pleased to be back at Cub Scouts
- Frustrated about the renovations at home (it’s still ongoing much to everyone’s frustrations)
- Started school and pleased that his best friends has the same school bag
- Has created a long list of LEGO City requests for his birthday (which isn’t until November)
- Enjoyed his first ride on the log flume at Pleasurewood Hills