Whilst it doesn’t feel like five minutes since the children went back to school following the Christmas and New Year break I am quite pleased that half term has arrived and the children have nine days off school and pre-school.
Whilst I still have to head of to work next week the children have got daddy at home for a week and we have planned a couple of activities to keep everyone occupied.
- Enjoying her after school sport clubs with football becoming a firm favourite
- Pleased to find another Jacqueline Wilson book in the sale box at our local library (a bargain at just 30p)
- Received a letter from Magic Nanny, which really brightened up her week
- With a cough that started at the beginning of the week, his refusal to eat over the past day or so means that once again Tigger is ill
- Visited our local library to get some new books to read at home
- Enjoying learning about Cinderella, the Prince and the Fairy Godmother at pre-school with lots of different activities