It’s been a funny week, with us all trying to adjust back into the work/school routine. The weather seems to be so changeable at the moment, going from sunny but cold to raining cats and dogs. I don’t mind the cold but wish it would stop raining.
Tigger has been a little grizzly this week, getting upset at the littlest things so I wonder whether he is coming down with something. Luckily he has had chicken pox so I know he hasn’t caught that from pre-school (its doing it’s rounds again).
- Really enjoyed her special treat of an audience with Jacqueline Wilson and meeting up with my best friend and her daughter
- Has thrown herself back into hockey and football at school despite the terrible weather
- Looking forward to having a friend over for a sleepover tonight
- Having a ‘I’m not eating anything but crisps and cookies’ week, much to my displeasure
- Enjoying the new story at pre-school, Aliens love underpants
- Has been a grumpy, grizzly bear