‘The Koala Brothers’ TV series is celebrating 10 years on UK television!
‘The Koala Brothers’ is an animation series for pre-schoolers and broadcast in the UK by CBeebies. It follows the adventures of Frank and Buster, two koalas living in the Australian outback whose mission in life is to help others. From their isolated homestead, they fly out on daily patrol in their yellow aeroplane, looking for anyone in need of help.
The series shows the true value of friendship and caring for others and has sold to 150 territories worldwide, been translated into 31 languages and been nominated for four children’s BAFTA awards.
They are re-launching ‘The Koala Brothers’ TV Facebook page just in time for the school holidays, as well as creating a new Koala Brothers YouTube channel and, later in the summer, episodes of the show will be available to download from iTunes.
To celebrate The Koala Brothers 10th Birthday, Boo Roo and Tigger Too have a Koala Brothers prize bundle containing a Buster medium plush, a lunch box, a jigsaw puzzle and a wipe board.
To enter simply leave me a comment telling me how you would celebrate the Koala Brothers 10th Birthday, then complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Additional optional entries are also avaiable.
Closing date: Friday 1st August 2014 @ 23.59pm
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- One entrant shall receive a Koala Brothers prize bundle containing a Buster medium plush, a lunch box, a jigsaw puzzle and a wipe board subject to availability.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- Winners are required to make contact within 28 days, if a winner fails to respond a new winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I have received no financial or product compensation in return for hosting this giveaway.