AD | This is a paid advertorial with Tesco
Clubcard Plus is a new monthly subscription, giving you a range of benefits at Tesco for only £7.99 a month.
Can we take a moment to appreciate how full-on family life can be? Whilst it’s something I wouldn’t trade for the world, there is a feeling that there aren’t quite enough hours in the day. That’s why it’s important for me that I am organised as possible and look for ways to not only make my life easier but save money too – every little helps.
Shopping is a key area of family life, not only ensuring that there is food in cupboards, milk in the fridge and fresh fruit in the bowl. The planning and arranging family meals, as well as treats for family film nights. Alongside the everyday groceries, it’s all the other shopping bits and pieces that make up our lives that take the time and money. With supermarkets evolving to house more than food and drink, it means that busy families are able to tick a number of things off their lists.
Let me show you how we have been utilising Tesco Clubcard Plus to make savings on both our family food shops but also grabbing the family essentials whilst in-store.
What are the benefits of Clubcard Plus?
- 10% off two in-store shops of your choice (up to £200) per month, so you can save up to £40 every month *
- 10% off selected Tesco brands in-store all the time: F&F, Fred & Flo, Go Cook, Tesco Pet, Carousel and Fox & Ivy †
- Only £7.99 a month, and you can cancel anytime
- All you need to do is subscribe to Clubcard Plus and scan your Clubcard App at the till
You can read more about Clubcard Plus here: https://www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard-plus
How to get Clubcard Plus
- Subscribe to Clubcard Plus – charged at £7.99 a month by signing up here: https://www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard-plus
- Download the Tesco Clubcard app – available for iOS or Android and sign into your account.
- Once signed in you will be able to see your Clubcard Plus benefits – take your time to familiarise yourself with the selected Tesco brands that you can get 10% off on.
- On your next in-store shopping, shop as you would normally picking up groceries, F&F Clothing, Carousel toys and Fox & Ivy.
- At the checkout, scan your Clubcard App to redeem the 10% off – please note that Clubcard Plus savings are not available online.
Everyday savings with Tesco Clubcard Plus
Groceries – The obvious focus with the Tesco Clubcard Plus is the ability to have up to £40 per month on two Tesco shops. Which is fantastic for anyone never mind a family. That extra saving each month can really make the difference when you are budgeting family finances.
F&F Clothing – I’d like to think that I’m not alone in thinking that their children outgrow something almost every other week. The past few months, Piglet especially has had a growth spurt. The F&F clothing collection available in-store makes it easy for me to pick up what she needs, as well as giving her the option to feel grown up by selecting her own clothes.
Home Accessories – Have you seen Tesco’s range of homewares? They are simply stunning and have featured heavily in Roo’s teen bedroom makeover. With us able to pick up new cushions, throws and accessories whilst we are getting the family food shop. Plus the Fox & Ivy collection is so beautiful, everyone needs a teacup with their initial on, right?
A Bookish Treat? – There is something so lovely about wandering down the book aisle. Seeing all the beautiful covers staring at you, hoping that you’ll pick one up off the shelf. My children know that if there is one thing I will always treat them to it is a new book, but who says that the children should have all the book-escapism? Especially when you spot a new book that’s been on your ‘to be read’ list.
Carousel Toys – Tesco’s collection of toys spanning over wooden toys, educational activities, classic favourites and outdoor toys. Perfect for picking up birthday gifts, pocket money treats or something to add an extra layer of fun to the garden – have you seen the inflatable dinosaur that you add a hosepipe to create a sprinkler? Looks so much fun! (erm, for the children, obviously).
Changing the way we shop as a family
The ability to not only get our food and drink but other everyday essentials all under one roof really has changed the way that we shop as a family. Making use of Clubcard Plus enabling us to make additional savings on products that are already reasonably priced. Allowing us to budget better, make our money go further and still be able to pick up treats and gifts along the way.
*† £7.99 a month. £40 saving based on 10% off 2 shops and £200 max spend per shop. 10% always on brands: F&F, Fred & Flo, Go Cook, Tesco Pet, Carousel, Fox & Ivy. In-store spend only. Exclusions apply. Clubcard app required. See Tesco.com/Clubcard/Clubcard-Plus