How to Thomas to produce steam
- When filling the boiler, be sure to switch Thomas to the OFF position
- Remover the small water tube, cleverly stored underneath Thomas’ chasis
- Squeeze and fill the water-tube to the fill-line, be sure to hold the tube in the upright position (Please note: it is advised to you cold distilled water rather than tap water, as tap water can cause mineral deposits in the mechanism)
- Insert the water tube into the small hole on the top of Thomas (please see picture below)
- Gently squeeze the water-tube, slowly filling the boiler a little at a time
Getting Thomas to move
Simply press the relevant arrow on the control pad to move Thomas forwards or backwards. Pressing the blue special moves button is when Thomas really comes into his own. With spins, magical moves and sounds Thomas will keep children and adults entertained.
Boo Roo and Tigger Too’s thoughts…
Aimed at children aged 3yrs+ I was worried that this may be a little too old for Tigger to understand the controller and how to play with… boy was I wrong. Whilst Tigger may not purposely direct Thomas forward or backwards he is having great fun watching him move, listening to the whistles and music and enjoying the toot toot steam.