Can you remember having a fashion wheel? My older sister had one and I was always jealous of it, she’d let me have a go every once in a while and I’d love the opportunity to create a masterpiece. So when we were offered the opportunity to review the Ravensburger Monster High 2-in-1 Mandala Designer I’m not sure who was more excited, myself or Roo.
Ravensburger Monster High 2-in-1 Mandala Designer
Now youngsters can draw their own pictures of Monster High characters using this clever and unique product Mandala Designer is simple to use just pop some paper in the base tray provided put the plastic stencil on top and draw around the shapes using the pen or pencil provided Rotate the stencil lining up the little arrows and draw again the result is a lovely symmetrical circular design Mandala that can be coloured cut to shape and proudly displayed.
- Plastic base tray
- 2 rotating plastic drawing stencils (1 large and 1 small)
- 10 sheets of paper
- 1 felt tip pen
- 3 coloured pencils
How to make a Monster High 2-in-1 Mandala Designer masterpiece
- Insert the two opposite corners of a sheet of paper into the frame
- Choose one of the design shapes with which to start your Mandala.
- Place the template into the frame so that an arrow on the large template is lined up with an arrow on the frame
- Draw around your chosen design using the felt tip pen provided, hold upright but don’t press to hard as you don’t want to widen the nib
- Love the template around by one, two or four arrows, depending on how often you want the chosen shape to appear on Mandala
- Colour in your chosen Mandala design
To make a mini Mandala or a Mandala within a Mandala, simply place the small stencil inside the round space of the large stencil. Now rotate the small stencil arrow by arrow to produce a beautiful mini Mandala.
To draw circles on your Mandala, simply place your felt-tip pen onto one of the little holes in the template and rotate until you have your desired circle.
The pack only comes with 10 precut sheets of paper to fit the frame, to make some more trim an A4 sheet of paper to measure 21cm x 21cm.
Boo Roo and Tigger Too’s thoughts…
Roo enjoys colouring in those doodle style books so the ability to make her own creative designs with a few turns of a template really appealed. The beauty of this set is that is easy to set up and get creating, suitable for children age 6+ however I think that most 5 year olds would get the hang of turning the template to make their Mandala.
Available from Amazon, Argos and all other good toy retailers with a £9.99 RRP, a good price for any Monster High mad tween and would make a great birthday or Christmas gift.
Take a look at what other people thought of the Fisher-Price Imaginext Lions Den Castle:
Disclosure: We received a Ravensburger Monster High 2-in-1 Mandala Designer FOC for the purpose of review.