Those lovely people (and bears) over at BEAR are celebrating their 5th Birthday – Happy 5th Birthday BEAR!
Instead of thinking about themselves this birthday they have decided to try and help other animals from around the world. Did you know that six of the eight bears of the world are threatened with extinction?
In a special partnership with WWF, BEAR will be working to protect the paws of these amazing bears and other wild species (and the habitats they rely on) with a donation from every pack sold of their BEAR pure fruit Paws.
BEAR WWF Paws
For every pack of special WWF Paws purchased until early November, BEAR will be donating 5p (single packs) and 25p (multipacks) respectively to WWF to help protect the world’s most endangered paws and other species . On the front of pack, four of the world’s threatened bears will be making a special appearance; look out for Spectacled, Polar, Sloth and Panda bears appearing on the packs from September to November.
As well as raising donations for WWF, the campaign sets out to help engage and educate kids about the world’s amazing creatures with a special map and stickers that highlights where they live and what makes them unique.
The BEAR facts:
- Follow the sun- wherever it goes, we follow, because in-season food is tastier and healthier
- Friends with our farmers- we do all our own sourcing so we can handpick our famers with as much care as we pick our apples and pears
- Sail the seven seas- not just for the fresh sea breeze but because it means we don’t have to air freight our fruits and foods.
- Keep active- we run around the woods. Some days it’s more of a stroll, but we do love a healthy dose of the grrreat outdoors
- No added nonsense- we never squirrel sugar, salt, sulphites or stabilisers into any foods we make. Grrr.