This is a gifted partnership
Puro Sound Labs’ Volume-Limiting headphones for boys, girls and teens are safer headphones for kids, a solution for your child’s hearing, and the sound is terrifically crisp!
There is an old saying that goes ‘children should be seen and not heard’, which I’m sure most of you will agree is somewhat outdated. However, there are times when it’s wonderful to have the children with you, although the prospect of having to listen to another episode of Pokemon or the continuous music from a game can make that saying become all too relevant once more. This is where adding in a pair of Puro Sound Labs Volume-Limiting Headphones comes into play. Allowing children to listen to their show or game without the rest of the room having to endure it too.
Puro Sound Labs BT2200 Volume-Limiting Headphones
The Puro Sound Labs BT2200 come equipped with a volume restrictor of 85 dB to limit output that a child can not go above. The 40 mm dynamic driver combining with 82% noise isolation renders sounds more clearly, with the dynamic range from 20Hz to 20kHz and less than 1% harmonic distortion. This studio-grade audio quality together with the Puro Balanced Response® ensures the headphones deliver an amazing listening experience with clear, crisp vocals and full, dynamic bass all within 85 dB volume limit.
The ultra-lightweight design allows children to enjoy their favourite tunes without pressure to head or ears. An adjustable headband completes the natural, fine-tuned fit whilst the protein leather ear cups offer the optimal in comfort.
- BT 2200 Lightweight On-Ear Headphones
- Hardshell case for travel and storage
- USB Charging Cable
- 3.5mm Auxiliary Audio Cable
- Quick start guide
Puro Sound Labs’ BT2200 Volume-Limiting headphone Features
- PROTECTS LITTEL EARDRUMS: volume is limited to 85 dB to help prevent noise-induced hearing loss
- STUDIO-GRADE AUDIO QUALITY THAT IS SAFER FOR KIDS: The patent-pending Puro Balanced Response Curve provides your kids or teens with the finest genuine studio sound, including clear, crisp vocals and full dynamic bass – all within the safety of 85 dB.
- LONG-LASTING BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES: The one-touch Bluetooth pairing with iPhone, Android, and other compatible devices makes for hassle-free listening, while a 30-foot range allows free movement! The wireless mode eliminates all dangers of entanglement in audio cables. Plus, you get 18 hours of battery life for music playback and 200 hours standby.
- OPTIMUM 82% BACKGROUND NOISE ISOLATION: Featuring a fully passive design that blocks 82% of the ambient noise (@ 1 KHz). The Puro Sound Labs BT2200 are the perfect lightweight noise isolating, safer headphones for kids.
Boo Roo and Tigger Too’s thoughts…
Earlier in the year Piglet received the Puro Sound Labs PuroQuiet headphones to use when we go to swimming lessons, around the house and even on our travels. They have been amazing and have saved us from a few meltdowns of not being able to hear her show on the iPad because people are chatting at the poolside. Well, just like all sibling relationships, what one has the others will want too. In our case, Tigger looked at his wired headphones, that despite us telling him 101 times to put away nicely, still required to be untangled every time he wanted to use them.
Lucky for Tigger, Puro Sound Labs sent across the BT2200 Volume-Limiting headphones for him to use. For Tigger, it has been so freeing not having to have a wired cable going to and from his devices to the headphones. Not only in terms of tangling dramas but being able to move freely whilst they are in use. This allows him to listen to music or an audiobook whilst he is playing a computer game. As well as watch Netflix or Sky Kids without being interrupted by one of his sisters.
Whilst Tigger loves them for the freedom and the ease of use, I’m happy knowing that no matter how much he turns up the volume he isn’t going to damage his eardrums. As well as us being able to overhear what he is listening to. They are easy to adjust and pair up to different devices and the hardshell case is great for when he packs them in his bag etc.