AD | Partnership / Affiliate Links
Love Monster, a quirky new animation for pre-schoolers full of fun and adventure based on the books by Rachel Bright. Each day brings an exciting new occasion or event such as Sharing With Others Day, Build A Snowman Day or Hot Chocolate Day.
Love Monster is always very excited to join in, but often finds that bu trying too hard to follow his over-thinky head rather than his heart, things can go wrong… But with a lot of help from his friends and a little serendipity, he discovers how to make things right in the end, and follow his heart while building his inner confidence.
Love Monster episodes
- Sharing With Others Day – Love Monster comes back from holiday to fin chocolate waiting for him and because its Sharing With Others Day he should share then with his friends but they look very tempting.
You see sometimes, it’s when you stop to think of others that you start to find out just how much they think of you.
- Bouncy Slidey Day – It’s Bouncy Slidey Day but Tiniest Fluffiest Bunny is frightened and stuck at the top of the big slide Love Monster needs to be very brave and help her slide down.
You see sometimes, when the big slide seems scary, it’s easier to face it with a friend.
- Three Legged Race Day – Love Monster and Tiniest Fluffiest have trained together so they can win Three Legged Race Day but disaster strikes when Elder Kitten puts them unto different teams.
You see sometimes there’s an awesome idea in the middle of a tricky situation.
- Show and Tell Day – Love Monster can’t wait to show everyone in Fluffytown his favourite conch shell for Show and Tell Day until he finds out that the day is meant to be unicorn themed!
You see sometimes, when something is special to you, other people will find it special too.
Where can you watch the Love Monster Episodes?
You can catch the Love Monster episodes on CBeebies daily or on the BBC iPlayer https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/m000dw1r/love-monster
Who are the Love Monster characters?
- Love Monster – A monster of few words but many thoughts
- Tiniest Fluffy Bunny – Love Monster’s best friend
- Book Cub – Fluffytown’s resident guru
- Bad Idea Puppy – A livewire puppy!
- The In Chicks – The coolest chicks in Fluffytown
- Elder Kitten – The oldest and wisest kitten in Fluffytown
- Elder Panda – The most respected panda in Fluffytown
- Dr G Piggle – Fluffytown’s resident doctor
- Delivery Duckling – She’ll deliver anything!
Continuing the Love Monster Fun
Love Monster Activities
There is a wide range of Love Monster activities available on the CBeebies website. Each one offering you and your child a different way to interact with Love Monster and adds that extra dimension to the show. We have been enjoying the colouring sheets, making Love Monster masks and even decorating a flower pot to plant cress seeds.
Love Monster books
- Love Monster – Everybody loves cute, fluffy things. You know, like kittens and bunnies and puppies. But nobody loves a slightly hairy, I-suppose-a-bit-googly-eyed monster… do they?
- Love Monster & the Perfect Present – It’s Present Day in Cutesville, and Love Monster is on the lookout for something shiny for someone wonderful. But wonderful, shinyful things can be VERY expensive… What is a Love Monster to do?