With Roo turning eight next month shortly followed by Tigger turning four my babies are no long babies. I often think back to when they were babies and wonder whether if I had that time over again would I do things differently. On the whole I think I would follow the same path however with a couple of exceptions…
I would make sure we had enough savings to enable me to have a full year off work instead of returning to work when Roo was just 5 months old and Tigger 10 months.
I wouldn’t have bought half as much baby stuff as we did, half of it was either never used or used once realised it was unnecessary and never used again.
My biggest regret was not using cloth nappies, I was given a set before Tigger was born however they were the old fashion fold a square in some origami fashion before squeezing it into a cloth nappy. I had dismissed trying to fathom them out before he had even got here, declaring that is was too much fuss and bother so instead stocked up on disposable nappies.
I wish I’d known about gNappies
I wish I had known that I had I could buy beautiful cloth nappies in a range of colours and designs (a baby can never have too many options)
I wish I had known that I the option to switch between cloth and biodegradable disposable nappy inserts, that the disposable liners were compostable (with wee only), that they had been shortlisted in the disposable category on the Mother & Baby awards and that they work out better value than using a generic disposable nappy.
I can just picture Roo and Tigger sporting a funky gPant, Roo in the gorgeously girly gPant and Tigger in the game on gPant… oh why can’t my babies be babies anymore?
gNappies have a fabulous new customer offer – Save £10 on your first gNappies order of £100+ using promo code TRYIT
Looking back at when your children were babies, is there anything you wished you had done differently?
To celebrate the launch of the new Autumn #LimitedEdition range from gNappies, Boo Roo and Tigger Too are proud to offer one lucky reader the chance to win two gPants (choose from gorgeously girly gPants, game on gPants, gigabyte blue gPants, galoshes green gPants or gumdrop purple gPants) plus a pack of disposable inserts.
To enter simply follow gNappies via Twitter, then complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Optional additional entries are also available.
Closing date: Friday 17th October 2014 @ 23.59pm
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- One entrant shall receive two gPants (choose from gorgeously girly gPants, game on gPants, gigabyte blue gPants, galoshes green gPants or gumdrop purple gPants) plus a pack of disposable inserts subject to availability.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
- Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- Winners are required to make contact within 28 days, if a winner fails to respond a new winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I have received no financial or product compensation for sharing this giveaway, just sharing the love.
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com